FUNDING AGRO I.M.M. INVEST 2021
The grant also grants a non-reimbursable component of a maximum of 10% of the value of the guaranteed financing, provided that the ceiling of:
-120,000 euros for each enterprise operating in the fisheries and aquaculture sector;
-100,000 euros for enterprises operating in the field of primary production of agricultural products;
– EUR 800,000 for each undertaking operating in the food sector.
Grant for small and medium-sized enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as farmers in agriculture, fisheries, aquaculture and the food sector.
1. The beneficiary shall be eligible under the program if it fulfills the following criteria cumulatively:
a) is not in financial difficulty within the meaning of the provisions of art. 2 point 18 of Regulation (EU) no. Commission Regulation (EC) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 declaring certain categories of aid compatible with the internal market pursuant to Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
b) is not in dispute, as a defendant, with the Ministry of Finance Public and / or partner credit institution;
c) they do not appear with overdue loans, including for leasing type financing, at the date of requesting the state guarantee or, if they register arrears, they are classified in categories A, B, C in the Credit Risk Center database, hereinafter referred to as CRC ;
d) is not prohibited from issuing checks and does not appear with major incidents with promissory notes in the last 6 months prior to the date of requesting the state guarantee in the database of the Payment Incidents Center, hereinafter referred to as CIP, except for banking incidents on promissory notes and / or checks executed, starting with March 16, 2020, during the state of emergency, the state of alert and one month after their termination;
e) insolvency proceedings have not been opened against him, under the applicable laws;
f) presents to the credit institution collateral guarantees which, in the case of investment loans, together with the state guarantee and the legal real estate and / or movable mortgage on the assets financed from the credit, cover in proportion of at least 100% the value of the financing. For loans / lines of credit for financing working capital may be included in the structure of guarantees related to the loan legal mortgage on the credit balances of all accounts opened by the beneficiary with the credit institution, together with the state guarantee;
g) is eligible according to the internal regulations of the credit institution;
h) does not register outstanding fiscal obligations and other budgetary receivables administered by the central fiscal body, defined according to art. 1 point 31 of Law no. 207/2015 on the Fiscal Procedure Code, with subsequent amendments and completions.
(2) The amounts from the credit / line of credit for financing the working capital, respectively the investment credit granted in compliance with the program conditions can be used only to finance the working capital / investments, and cannot be used to refinance other ongoing credits of the program beneficiary.
(3) Activities financed in the following sectors / areas are not eligible for collateral: financial intermediation, except for activities auxiliary to financial intermediation, insurance, except for the activities of insurance agents and brokers, real estate transactions, except for real estate activities carried out by real estate agencies, gambling and betting activities, manufacture or sale of weapons, ammunition, explosives, tobacco, alcohol, except for the manufacture of non-distilled alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages CAEN 1102, CAEN 1103, CAEN 1104, CAEN 1105 and CANE 1106, substances under national control, narcotic and psychotropic plants, substances and preparations, rental and leasing activities, investigation and protection activities, with the exception of protection and guard activity and security systems services.
(4) Entrepreneurs can access this program until June 30, 2021.
Types of financial aid
The program consists of providing state guarantees in favor of each beneficiary participating in the program requesting funding for current work needs or for making investments, subject to the following conditions:
1. State aid may be granted to SMEs operating in the processing and marketing of agricultural products provided that the State aid is not transferred in whole or in part to primary producers and the amount of aid is not determined on the basis of price. or the quantity of products purchased from primary producers or placed on the market by the undertakings concerned.
2. The following conditions shall apply to the agriculture, fisheries and aquaculture sectors:
(a) the aid does not exceed EUR 120,000 for each enterprise engaged in the fisheries and aquaculture sector or EUR 100,000 for each enterprise engaged in the primary production of agricultural products; all amounts used must be gross, ie before deduction of taxes or other charges;
b) the amount of aid granted to undertakings operating in the field of primary production of agricultural products should not be determined on the basis of the price or quantity of products placed on the market;
(c) aid granted to undertakings operating in the fisheries and aquaculture sector does not fall into any of the categories of aid referred to in Article 1 (1) (a) to (k) of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011; Commission Regulation (EU) No 717/2014 of 27 June 2014 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector;
d) where an undertaking operates in several sectors to which different maximum amounts apply, the undertaking concerned shall ensure, by appropriate means, such as the clearance of accounts, that the relevant ceiling is observed for each of these activities and that , in total, does not exceed the largest possible amount.
3. In the case of investment loans granted to eligible beneficiaries in the fields of agriculture, fisheries, aquaculture and the food sector, at the beginning of the crediting period, credit institutions may grant, at the request of the beneficiaries, a grace period of up to 24 months. , and the repayment of loans is made in at least two installments per year. (4) For the AGRO IMM INVEST Subprogram, the ceiling is 1,000,000,000 lei.
Fill out the form below to a request an offer