The micro-grants have the value of 2,000 euros and are granted only once, in the form of a lump sum, according to the provisions of art. 3 para. (1) of Regulation (EU) 1301/2013 on the European Regional Development Fund and the specific provisions applicable to the investment objective for growth and jobs and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007. 1080/2006, with subsequent amendments and of art. 67 para. (1) lit. c) Regulation (EU) 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 laying down common provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the European Fund for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs, as well as laying down general provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European Fisheries and Maritime Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001. 1083/2006 of the Council.
The funds allocated for the granting of microgrants within the POC 2014-2020 are in the total amount of 100,000,000 euros, of which 85,000,000 euros are allocated from the POC 2014-2020 budget and 15,000,000 euros from the co-financing from the state budget.
1. Micro-grants shall be granted on the basis of a State aid contract concluded with the following categories of beneficiaries:
a) micro-enterprises that prove through the submitted financial statements that they do not have employees with an individual employment contract;
b) Authorized natural persons, NGOs with economic activity from the fields of activity provided in annex no. 1;
c) Authorized natural persons / individual medical offices in the field of health, if they were involved in the transport, equipment, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients diagnosed with COVID-19, who did not benefit from the medical incentive granted under GEO 43/2020 for approval support measures reimbursed from European funds, following the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus during the state of emergency. The proof of involvement in the activities related to COVID-19, but also for not granting the medical incentive is made by filling in a form attached to the funding application issued by the health unit where the beneficiary provided the service / county public health department as appropriate;
(2) The verification of the beneficiary’s classification in the SME category is made during the implementation of the projects, on a sample basis, after the submission of the financing application and the conclusion of the financing contracts, under the condition of recovering the support from non-reimbursable external funds. the date of submission of the grant application, except for PFA and CMI.
(3) The micro-grants provided for in Article 4 paragraph (1) of this emergency ordinance shall be granted, on the basis of a contract for granting state aid to beneficiaries who meet the following cumulative conditions:
a) have carried out current / operational activity for a period of at least one calendar year before the date of submission of the funding application, except for PFA / individual medical offices for which the start of the activity may take place until 01.02.2020;
b) have obtained a turnover in the financial year prior to the submission of the financing application of at least the equivalent in lei of 5,000 euros at the date of submission of the financing application, except for the beneficiaries of the state aid mentioned in art. 5 lit. b) and c);
c) maintain their activity for a period of at least 6 months from the granting of the form of support in the form of microgran.
Types of financial aid
4. Beneficiaries of micro-grants provided for in this Emergency Ordinance may use the allocations from non-reimbursable external funds to cover expenditure such as:
a) Expenditures regarding stocks of raw materials, materials, goods as well as other categories of stocks necessary for the current / operational activity carried out by the beneficiaries;
b) current and overdue debts to current suppliers, including to utility providers under concluded contracts;
c) expenses regarding the rent based on a concluded contract;
d) expenses regarding the acquisition of services and repairs necessary for the basic current activity, except for consultancy services, studies and other categories of indirect services with the current activity;
e) expenditure on medical protective equipment, including disinfection materials for protection against the spread of COVID-19 virus;
f) expenses regarding the acquisition of inventory objects, including inventory objects of the nature of fixed assets necessary for the resumption of the current activity;
g) expenses regarding the acquisition of equipment, machinery, technologies, independent endowments necessary for the resumption of the current activity for the resumption of the economic activities.
(5) The verification of the insurance of the types of eligible expenses is done on a sample of 1% in order to validate the justification of the lump sum.
(6) The beneficiaries of microgrants will submit a declaration on their own responsibility by which they will assume that the use of microgrants for purposes other than those provided by this emergency ordinance entails the recovery of state aid granted together with the payment of state aid recovery accessories.
Funding applications submitted under project calls are selected for funding in the order of submission in accordance with the eligibility criteria to be set out in the applicant’s guide.
Fill out the form below to a request an offer