SUPPORT FOR INVESTMENT IN THE CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NON-AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES
FINANCING MAXIMUM 200,000 EURO
90% NON-REFUNDABLE in the following cases: production activities, medical services, sanitary-veterinary and agrotourism and for farmers who diversify their basic agricultural activity by developing non-agricultural activities.
Applicants eligible for this grant under this sub-measure are:
- Existing and newly established micro-enterprises and small non-agricultural enterprises (start-ups) in rural areas;
- Farmers or members of agricultural holdings (authorized with minimum status on PFA) who diversify their basic agricultural activity by developing a non-agricultural activity in the rural area within the already existing enterprise, which can be included in micro-enterprises and small enterprises, except for unauthorized individuals
Under the program, the applicant must have 100% private capital.
Micro-enterprises and small enterprises, both existing and newly established (startups) must be registered and carry out the activity proposed by the project in the rural area (both the registered office and the place of work where the project is carried out must be located in rural areas).
A micro-enterprise is considered newly started (start-up) if it is established in the year of submission of the Financing Application or if it has not registered activity until the moment of its submission, but not more than 3 consecutive fiscal years.
Given the conditions for authorization as an individual veterinary practice / individual medical practice, they may apply for funding only for modernization investments.
The non-reimbursable public support will not exceed 200,000 euros / beneficiary for 3 fiscal years.
1. Investments in the production and marketing of non-agricultural products:
– manufacture of textiles, clothing, leather goods, paper and paperboard;
– manufacture of chemical and pharmaceutical products;
– wood processing activities;
2. Metallurgical industry, manufacture of metal constructions, machines, machinery and equipment;
– manufacture of electrical and electronic products;
3. Investments for handicrafts (handicrafts and other traditional non-agricultural activities – pottery, embroidery, manual processing of iron, wool, wood, leather, etc.);
4. Investments related to the provision of services:
– medical, social, sanitary-veterinary services;
– repair services for cars, tools, household items;
– consulting, accounting, auditing services;
– information technology services and information services;
– technical, administrative services, etc.
5. Investments for the infrastructure in the agro-tourist type tourist reception units, leisure activity projects.
6. Investments in the production of biomass fuel (eg manufacture of pellets and briquettes) for marketing.
Specific eligible costs (specified in the program sheet):
– construction, extension and / or modernization and endowment of buildings;
– acquisition and installation costs, including leasing of new machinery, installations and equipment;
– intangible investments: the acquisition or development of software and the acquisition of patents, licenses, copyrights, trademarks.
AREAS OF DIVERSIFICATION:
1. Production activities (eg manufacture of textiles, clothing, leather goods, paper and paperboard; manufacture of chemicals, pharmaceuticals; wood processing activities; metallurgical industry, manufacture of metal constructions, machinery, equipment and machinery; manufacture of electrical, electronic products, etc.);
2. Craft activities (eg handicrafts and other traditional non-agricultural activities (eg pottery, embroidery, manual processing of iron, wool, wood, leather, etc.);
3. Tourist activities (eg agrotourism accommodation services, tourist leisure services and public catering);
4. Provision of services including construction, reconstruction and / or modernization of premises and areas related to the conduct of activities (eg medical, social, veterinary; car repairs, tools, household items; consulting, accounting, legal, audit; information technology services and computer services; technical, administrative, etc. services;
5. Manufacture of biomass pellets and briquettes.
Fill out the form below to a request an offer