Regional Operational Program (ROP)
Priority Axis 2.1 – Improving the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises
90% NON-REFUNDABLE FINANCING
25,000 AND 200,000 EURO
Eligible applicants in this call for projects are companies or cooperatives that fall into the category of micro-enterprises.
1. The applicant is a cooperative society or society which falls into the category of micro-enterprises
2. The field of activity in which the investment is made
3. The applicant has carried out activity for a period corresponding to at least one full fiscal year, has not had the activity temporarily suspended at any time in the current year of submission of the financing application and in the previous fiscal year and recorded operating profit (> 0 lei) in the fiscal year prior to the submission of the funding application
4. a) The applicant has registered an average number of employees of at least 1, in the fiscal year prior to the submission of the financing application
b) The applicant has at least one full-time employee for an indefinite period, at the date of submission of the application for funding
5. The applicant has the financial capacity to insure
5. own contribution of at least 10.00% of the eligible value of the project,
7. financing the ineligible expenses of the project, where applicable and
8. the financial resources necessary for the optimal implementation of the project under the conditions of the subsequent reimbursement of the eligible expenses from structural instruments.
9. The applicant and his legal representative do not fall within the exclusion situations set out in the Declaration of Eligibility
10. Place of implementation of the project
11. The place of implementation of the project is located in the urban environment, in the development region where the financing application was submitted.
12. When submitting the funding application, the applicant must already have the place of implementation of the project registered as the main or secondary headquarters (working point), according to the ORC certificate.
Investments eligible for co-financing through this program include:
Construction, modernization, extension of the production / service space;
Endowment with tangible, intangible assets.
CATEGORIES OF ELIGIBLE EXPENDITURE UNDER THIS CALL FOR PROJECTS:
a) Investments in tangible assets:
-construction / extension / modernization works of the production spaces / provision of services of micro-enterprises, including the related general utilities (water supply, sewerage, natural gas supply, thermal agent, electricity, PSI);
-acquisition of technological equipment, machinery, work installations, furniture, computer equipment, office equipment, of the nature of fixed assets, respectively which are found in Subgroup 2.1. “Technological equipment (machines, machinery and work installations)”, Subgroup 2.2. “Measuring, checking and regulating apparatus and installations”, Class 2.3.6. “Equipment and installations for transporting and lifting”, or Group 3 “Furniture, office equipment, systems for the protection of human and material values and other tangible assets” of Government Decision no. 2139/2004 for the approval of the Catalog on the classification and normal operation of fixed assets, with subsequent amendments and completions and falling within the value limit related to fixed assets, established by the legal regulations in force at the date of submission of the application.
-the acquisition of specific installations / equipment in order to obtain an energy saving, as well as systems that use renewable (alternative) energy sources for the efficiency of the activities for which it requested financing, within the limit of 15% of the eligible value of the project.
renewable (alternative) energy sources: solar energy (used to produce heat or supply electricity through photovoltaic systems); wind energy; hydropower; biomass (biodiesel, bioethanol, biogas); geothermal energy.
b) Investments in intangible assets: patents, licenses, trademarks, software, other rights and similar assets.
c) Investments in the development of online marketing tools for the applicant’s own services / products. These tools aim to create a virtual store (e-shop) in which various functionalities specific to e-commerce are implemented: publishing article catalogs, prices and stocks, taking orders, electronic payment tools.
The following categories of expenditure are ineligible in this call for projects:
Expenses for the purchase of goods that, according to the law, fall into the category of inventory items are not eligible.
the expenses provided in art. 13 of GD. Nr. 399/2015 on the eligibility rules for expenditure incurred in operations financed by the ERDF, ESF, CF 2014-2020
acquisition of land and / or constructions,
operational, operating, testing and maintenance costs
administrative costs (management costs that cannot be associated with production or sales – eg salaries of general administrative staff; rents and repairs of fixed assets of general interest in administration; energy, fuel and other similar consumption; administrative and household expenses; other general expenses of administration)
financial expenses, namely insurance premiums, taxes, commissions, interest rates and interest on loans,
contribution in kind
the leasing expenses provided in art. 9 of GD no. 399/2015
expenditure on the purchase of motor vehicles and means of transport, as classified in Subgroup 2.3. “Means of transport” of GD 2139/2004, regardless of the field of activity of the applicant or the field of activity in which it is desired to make the investment proposed by the project, except for Class 2.3.6. “Equipment and installations for transporting and lifting”
Expenses with the elaboration of pre-feasibility studies, feasibility studies, documentation for approving the intervention works
Expenses incurred before signing the project financing contract, except for those related to Chapter 3 “Design and technical assistance expenses” above.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY:
The investment proposed by the project must target a single field of activity (CAEN class). If the investment involves the acquisition of equipment, technological equipment, etc., which, by its nature and functions, can be exploited in the development of adjacent activities, belonging to distinct / adjacent areas of activity, the CANE class covered by the project is represented by the “main domain”, respectively the domain in which the respective good is mainly used.
Fill out the form below to a request an offer